Well, you know that last youtube/facebook vid you played, its already their on your PC.
Usually when you wanted to download such thing you either had to download a youtube downloader program, or use grease monkey scripts.
What if you don't have to ?
You probably know that whenver you are browsing your cache is saved in a special folder on your PC, I will show you how you can, use this cache to have that awesome Music Video.
Note : This can be used with any video online, Youtube, Metacafe, Facebook, just anywhere. This doesn't require any program, just your browser and a media player (vlc, 123, windows, winamp, etc...)
First :
1- Mozilla Firefox Cache :
C:\Documents and Settings\MY PC\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vlpm6g8u.default\Cache
MY PC : You have to change this with your own windows username
Go to C, Documents and setting, into your username folder,
- here you will have to enable hidden folders, you can do this by clicking Tools in the menu > folder options > View tab > then enable viewing hidden folders - , Local Settings, Application Data, Mozilla, Firefox, Profiles, ulpm6g8u.default, cache Now you can see all your cache files...
2- Google Chrome Cache
C:\Documents and Settings\MY PC\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache
Same procedures till you reach the application data folder, follow above instructions...
Remember you have to enable hidden files here too
Now I will show you in a practical way :
Choosing a video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfwKBaAbXtY
I choose this song since it has been stuck in my head for a while
Note : You have to load the whole video to be able to use this trick.
Now Go to your browser cache in my example I use chrome
I arranged through Modified to see which file is newly added
You can also arrange through size to found the big sizes easier :D
anyhow this file seems like the video I just played :D
as you can see am renaming it from ***** to *****.flv
".flv" this part is very important !!
Now its ready to be played
That's me enjoying my video in VLC
Note : Some players are not able to play these files
I either use Windoes Classic Media Player (123) WITH updated codecs
OR I use VLC Media Player, You dont have to download any codecs for VLC
Cya guys around in another PC tutorial
No comments:
Post a Comment